Friday, May 30, 2008

Back in the USA

For at least a little while. No fear, though, the blog will continue. Actually I've been doing quite a bit of writing this week, cranking out the pages for On the Road Shoulder, the memoir of my hike of the East Coast. Other goings on in the states include six Rotary Club speeches over the next few weeks to continue to raise funds for the Fisher House Foundation, my fifth college reunion this weekend, a good amount of family tree research, and working at the National Academic Championship in Chicago (a high school quiz bowl tournament). I will continue to update at least once a week, but expect short entries like this one as I am rather busy.

1 comment:

sean said...

that's great you're keeping up on the family tree. my mom and aunt have taken over ours, and it has been fascinating finding people - including a relative in montreal my dad is planning on meeting on his bike ride from seattle to new hampshire.